Welcome to Natural Dog Owner
At Natural Dog Owner, our main goal is to help give your four legged family member the best quality of life imaginable.
From food & treat selection, to toys and other accessories, we do ALL the research, so you don’t have to!
Natural Dog Owner Writers
- Jordan Creator & Writer - "Last year getting Carl changed my life and priorities. The first day after I brought Carl home, I knew as soon as I woke up that every routine I had was about to change. From having to wake up in the middle of the night to take him out, to feeding him first thing in the morning. Every day you realize that a lot of your schedule revolves around your dog. I started Natural Dog Owner to eliminate some of the headache that come with making sure you and your dog develop a healthy and loving relationship."
- Evette C. Writer - Evette is a copywriter, a dreamer, and more importantly, lover of Min-Pins. She currently resides in New Jersey, but one day hopes to have a ranch where shelter dogs can find refuge.
- Heather W. Writer - Heather W. is the proud dog mom to two, very spoiled German Shepherds; Dexter and Abby. With high energy dogs, she can often be found walking them around her neighborhood or taking them to the dog park. Heather grew up with a variety of pets in her house, including everything from cats and dogs, to newts, mice, fish, parakeets, and even a pet frog named Herbie. She has always had a soft spot for animals and can't imagine her life without having a pet to come home to at the end of the day.
- Carl - Carl is an extremely active and friendly one year old miniature Golden Doodle. He is mostly poodle. His mom is a medium sized black Golden Doodle and his dad is a red miniature Poodle. Carl loves to experience new things, and he is yet to meet a dog or human that he doesn't want to be friends with! Some of his favorite activities include playing with other dogs, going on walks, trips to the park, and even gets excited to go to the vet!
- Dexter and Abby - Dexter and Abby are two beautiful German Shepherds. Dexter loves to play fetch, and Abby could chase squirrels and other dogs all day long. They live with and are proudly taken care of by Heather!
Happy to have you along.
-Jordan & Nick Creators of NaturalDogOwner.com